PAY- OFF COMPANY SRL, based in Str. Academiei 35-37, bl. Romarta, sc. A, et. 2, ap. 30, intercom 17, Sector 1, BUCHAREST, ROMANIA, as a Personal Data Controller respects the confidentiality of all customers or visitors of its website and will process personal data in technical and organizational conditions of adequate security.
The data subjects whose data may be processed by PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL, exclusively for the purposes mentioned below are: clients of natural or legal entities of PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL (current, former or potential), visitors, general public, legal or conventional representatives/agents of collaborating companies.
Personal data is collected only with your consent, at the request of PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL, through one of the online forms used, and the submission can be made only after checking the consent box.
If you do not agree with any of the terms in this document, do not use the contact forms.
Certain services may be subject to the provision of your personal data as part of the legitimate obligations of the Data Controller.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on your personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Personal data processed by PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL
- IP address
PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL will only process your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes set out below.
Purpose of personal data collection:
- Commercial/contractual activity;
- Fulfillment of incidental legal obligations;
- Transmission of general or customized commercial offers;
- Information on the activity, including but not limited to the work schedule during the holidays.
- Development and improvement of products/services;
- Customer relationship management;
- Commercial communication with customers/suppliers by any means of communication;
PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL will consider all the information collected from you as confidential and will not share it with third parties, without your express and prior consent, except for those presented in this document.
Recipients of your personal data.
Recipients of personal data collected from data subjects may be:
– Transport companies for the delivery of documents or any kind of communication.
– IT companies for the administration and maintenance of the company’s website or equipment;
– Service providers (Authorized) of PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL for the proper operation of the company;
– Central and local public authorities, judicial authorities, police, prosecutor’s office;
– Banking companies, leasing companies, insurance and reinsurance companies;
Period of personal data collection.
For achievement of the above mentioned purpose, PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL will process personal data for a period of 10 years, unless the law provides for a longer period. Following the completion of the processing of personal data, for the purpose for which they were collected, this data will be destroyed.
Security measures used to protect your data.
To prevent the unauthorized use of personal data, and any possible misuse, we use security methods and technologies, together with appropriate policies and working procedures, to protect the personal data collected. However, the complete security of data transmitted over the Internet can never be guaranteed. PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL makes every effort regarding the protection of personal data, transmitted to PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL website. Any data transmission is at the risk of the data subjects. Once personal data is received, PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL uses strict security procedures and measures against unauthorized, illegal use, destruction, accidental loss or disclosure of personal data.
Rights of the data subject.
According to the applicable legal provisions, in connection with data protection the data subjects benefit from:
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure (”right to be forgotten”);
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object.
The data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to appeal.
If the data subjects, directly or through a representative, exercise their rights mentioned above, manifestly unfounded, unjustified or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL may:
- either charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the requested measures;
- or refuse to comply with the request.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by submitting a written request, at the company’s headquarters or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
We inform you that the data protection officer of PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By reading this document, the data subjects have read and understand that the personal data provided to PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL are decisive elements for accessing the services offered by PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL and/or carrying out the commercial/contractual activity.
These provisions may be subject to occasional changes/updates. We recommend that you check these provisions each time you use the PAY-OFF COMPANY SRL website, in order to stay informed in this respect. Your continued use of this website or services following the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of such new provisions.