Administrative and IT organization
Objectives – Principles – MethodsThe entire activity of our company is subordinated to the attainment of objectives:
- providing a high standard of professionalism and performance;
- offering the optimal solution adapted to the specific exigencies;
- establishing a mutual collaboration and trust relationship;
- providing of quality services that may offer credibility to the activity carried out by us.
To attain the objectives proposed, the company’s activity is carried out in compliance with the following principles:
- the specialist team is made up of honest and objective professionals;
- the professional services are provided with competence, in accordance with the relevant professional norms, in a manner consistent with the good reputation of the profession and in compliance with confidentiality of information.
The rigorous abidance by principles for the fulfillment of the objectives proposed imposes the use of the following work methods:
- the detailed analysis of the situation in question;
- offering the optimal solution and the implementation thereof;
- following the effects produced by the adoption of the measure proposed so as to obtain a maximum efficiency.
The quality of the services provided – is the rule based on which the whole activity of our company is carried out through the continuous attempt to find the adequate instruments so as to highlight he specialist team always selected on professionalism and competitiveness criteria.
Book-keepinginvoices, records, administration, balance, statements, suppliers, clients ...
Personnel recordslabour contracts, General Register of Employees ...
Financial-accounting consultancylegislation, representation before the audit bodies ...
Insolvencyreorganization plan, liquidation balance sheet ...
Accounting expertisebalance sheet, corporate tax, Intra-community Operator Register ...
Economic-financial analysesstructures, management, plans, profitability, assistance ...
Legal consultancylawyer services, trading companies, representation ...
Mediationsolving conflicts, avoiding trials, optimal solutions ...